OnCore Applications Analyst
Posting InformationPosition TypePermanent Staff (EHRA NF)DepartmentClinical Trials-621200Working TitleOnCore Applications AnalystAppointment TypeEHRA Non-FacultyPosition Posting CategoryInformation TechnologySalary RangeDependent on QualificationsFull Time/Part Time?Full-Time PermanentHours per Week40Vacancy IDNF0004525Position ID20037045Posting Open Date08/26/2020Application Deadline09/16/2020Open Until FilledNoProposed Start Date10/01/2020Position Summary
The University of North Carolina’s Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (OVCR) oversees, develops, and supports UNC’s $1 billion research enterprise. It sets strategic priorities for research, manages proposals and awards, provides research infrastructure, identifies funding opportunities, develops research teams and partnerships, and oversees regulatory compliance, ethics, and conflict of interest management. Within OVCR, the Office of Clinical Trials (OCT) ensures clinical trials comply with federal, state, and institutional requirements. To better manage these needs, the Office of Clinical Trials is implementing the OnCore enterprise clinical trial management system.
The Office of Clinical Trials is seeking an OnCore Coordinator to manage OnCore application administration. Reporting to the OnCore Project Manager, the OnCore Coordinator will be an integral part of the implementation core leadership team and is primarily responsible for understanding and completing the application setup and ensuring it aligns with organizational goals, evaluating upgrades, supporting OnCore end users, and collaborating with technical support, key stakeholders, and organizational leadership.Educational Requirements
Master’s or Bachelor’s and 0-2 years of experience. Will accept a combination of relevant education and experience in substitution.Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in application administration in a healthcare or clinical research setting, an understanding of the use of information technology, and knowledge of the clinical trials industry.
Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrated accountability in task ownership and solution-oriented work approach
- Ability to work independently using initiative and good judgment
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Proven organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Software implementation experience preferred
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.Special InstructionsQuick Linkhttp://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/182968Department Contact Name and TitleDepartment Contact Telephone or EmailOffice of Human Resources Contact Information
If you experience any problems accessing the system or have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (919) 843-2300 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note: The Office of Human Resources will not be able to provide specific updates regarding position or application status.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the response below that describes your level of education that best or mostly closely satisfies the education requirements for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Bachelor's degree in any field/discipline
- Master's degree or Doctorate degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Master's degree or Doctorate degree in any field/discipline
- None of the above
- * Do you have 1-2 years of experience in software application administration in a healthcare or clinical research setting?
- * Do you have knowledge of the clinical trials industry?
- * Do you have prior experience with OnCore?