Quality Assurance Education Training Cr
Posting DetailsJob TitleQuality Assurance Education Training CrRequisition NumberRE24283Working TitleMCC Quality Assurance Education & Training CoordinatorDepartment Name7H025:CANCER CENTER-CORE SUPPORTWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level45Salary Range$44,762-73,861/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
2 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Research or Project Management CertificationPhysical Requirements
Lifting, pushing, pulling, standing or walking with heavy objects; repetitive motion & working in confined spaces.Shift
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (40 hours/week)Job Summary
The Markey Cancer Center is seeking a Quality Assurance Education and Training Coordinator. This position will be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Office and the MCC-Clinical Research Organization (CRO) in the coordination of education and training for clinical research coordinators, clinical research nurses, regulatory staff, physician-investigators, and other research faculty and staff within Markey Cancer Center (MCC).
In addition, the selected candidate will assist in the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive training and orientation program for new MCC CRO research staff and physician-investigators. This includes, but is not limited to: coordinating, developing,and implementing MCC clinical research specific education and training requirements; maintaining education and training records; conducting needs assessments as appropriate to develop and implement educational plans. Utilize their knowledge of FDA Guidance Documents, CFR, GCP, NIH, NCI, ORI, & OMB.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Microsoft Office Suite, power point, research databases, HIPAA, HSP, strong knowledge of federal guidance documents, CFR & GCP; NCI & CTMB guidelines; knowledge of oncology clinical trials.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus seven years related experience in Nursing, Clinical Research, Ethics or Healthcare. Work experience in oncology clinical research and federal regulations/HSP. Background in education and / or experience in small or large group training settings.Deadline to Apply09/25/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in oncology clinical research.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in education and training.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please identify the professional certification that you currently hold in clinical research, compliance, or project management.
- SoCRA - CCRP
- ACRP - CCRC or CCRA
- HCCA - CHRC
- SQA - RQAP
- PMP - CAPM, PMP, CIP
- None of those listed above
- * Describe your work-related experience in clinical research.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter