Position Management Analyst
Job Title: Position Management Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 220244
The Position Management Analyst will coordinate the planning, monitoring, reconciliation of positions, adherence to Institute position management policies and procedures, document tracking processing, database management, position related budget management, and other related functions. This position will interact on a consistent basis with: Finance, Human Resources and other related stakeholders. This position typically will advise and counsel: N/A. This position will supervise: N/A.
- Ensure that all positions budgeted are appropriately entered in the position management system and changes made to positions are updated accurately.
- Create, modify, and inactivate positions, as necessary; maintains vacancy reports.
- Assist in system integration of position management to detect errors, duplication and omission of data, verify that positions are budgeted, ensure position has necessary approvals, provide historical data, and prepare reports.
- Ensure position information is available for budget development.
- Prepare data analysis and reports.
- Manage the Finance portion of the position management system, ensuring that all creations, reclassifications, and inactivation, ensures guidelines and policies are followed and coordinated with the budget department.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with Human Resources and Finance to ensure accurate reporting of positions.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of the position management system.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Four years of job related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Professional accounting or budget experience preferred
Knowledgeable of HR policies and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. Be a good listener. Flexibility during interactions. Independent Judgement for assisting departments. Organizational Skills. Problem Solving, including ability to collect and analyze information. Understanding Ethical behaviors and expectations. Understanding data relationships and Data Integrity. Employee oriented and Customer Oriented. Some experience in PeopleSoft with Position Management.
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.