Adjunct Fall 2020 - Recreation Therapy Instructor
Posting DetailsJob TitleAdjunct Fall 2020 - Recreation Therapy InstructorClassification TitlePosition TypeFacultyDepartmentCareer ProgramsWork LocationMain CampusDuties
Seeking adjunct faculty member to teach courses within the Recreation Therapy Program.Education/Experience
Applicant must have a Masters Degree in Recreation Therapy and be a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist CTRS.QualificationsPosition StatusPart TimeHours
Courses are taught during the day once a week.Minimum Starting Rate----Hourly/SalaryOtherReview of Applications Begins08/28/2020Posting NumberFA00409POpen Date08/17/2020Close DateOpen Until FilledSpecial Instructions to Applicants
Please apply online.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have a Masters Degree in Recreation Therapy?
- * Are you a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist CTRS?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document