Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist
Position: Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 555 # of Openings: 1 INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Director of Brand Strategy, the Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist is a member of the Marketing Communications team, with a close working relationship with the Enrollment Division. Primary responsibilities are to facilitate, coordinate, and implement comprehensive and strategic brand marketing plans. Duties
- Manage, strengthen, and protect the Wheaton College brand.
- Create, drive, and measure the effectiveness of the marketing and communication strategies for prospective students.
- Conduct research as necessary to identify opportunities for marketing strategies.
- Interact with faculty, staff, and students on a regular basis in order to identify priorities and stories.
- Develop content for the prospective-student-facing web pages. This includes regularly updating photography, video, text, and forms.
- Design and execute digital advertising campaigns, working with outside vendors.
- Develop and manage comprehensive communication plans for key audiences.
- Oversee web content, blogs, and social media strategies for prospective students.
- Write copy, coordinate design, and production of print collateral for prospective students.
- Supervise student workers.
- Regularly attend the Office of Marketing Communication Storytelling meetings to share and develop storytelling ideas that support marketing goals.
- Regularly attend Marketing Communications’ “Social Media” meeting to share story ideas and collaborate with fellow marketing team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a focus in journalism, communication, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in journalism or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multifaceted projects and meet deadlines with thorough planning and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven, strategic, and creative thinker.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to edit and publish web and print content to ensure readability and audience appeal.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Understanding of and commitment to evangelical Christian tradition, theology, and values.