Event Staff COVID Food Delivery
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2020-08-18
Job Description SummaryThis position will provide support to the student community during the COVID pandemic on an as needed basis.Job Description
Duties and Tasks:
Deliver food and essentials to students in quarantine and provide transportation services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma
- Valid Florida Driver’s license
- Previous security experience preferred
- Maintain and display a high degree of professionalism in the performance of all regular job duties
- Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergency situations and to determine proper course of action
- Available to work different shifts as needed
- Remaining in a stationary positions, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps, and the like.
- Medium work that includes moving objects up to 30 lbs.
- Environmental conditions - High temperatures, noisy environments, outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success.