Ross Dining Kitchen Helper
Job InformationClassification Number900473Classification TitleRoss Dining Kitchen HelperDepartmentDining ServicesLevelLevel B (Skilled)Job Description
- Assists in prepping and cooking items according to meal schedule.
- Preps vegetables, fruits, and food items for use in prepared salads and stock items for the salad bar area.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area and uses proper precautions to ensure fresh and clean product.
- Assists cooks, kitchen workers and performs other duties as necessary.
- Cleans work areas, including counters, floors, dishes and related equipment and ensures they are in proper sanitary condition.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- * Have you ever worked late night shifts in the restaurant business
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you the recipient of Federal Work Study or College Job as stated on your financial aid award letter?
- Resume/C V
- Cover Letter