THEA Production Assistant - Skilled
THEA Production Assistant - SkilledDepartment:
Level B (Skilled)Job Description:
• Assist in all areas of theatre production, except costumes.
• Build scenery and properties; hang and focus lights; sew and paint
• Lead other students on projects
• Competency in scenery construction and lighting hang/focus.
• Ability to work on technical and creative projects requiring problem solving and creative thinking.
• Ability to do basic math.
• Ability to climb ladders, lift and carry items, and be generally physically mobile.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Middlebury, VT CampusIs this an academic year or summer position?:
Academic YearOpen Until Filled:
NoSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
The usual schedule for this job is 2 afternoons/week, from 1:30-5:00.
This semester the schedule is more flexible.
Please email me with
your RELEVANT prior experience
your desired work schedule
Work sessions must be at least 2 hours.