Crossroads Café Manager
Crossroads Café ManagerDepartment:
Retail Food OperationsLevel:
Level C (Specialist)Job Description:
Offer is contingent on the completion of the PCI DSS training and the signing of the PCI Security Awareness and Confidentiality Agreement for campus personnel with access to credit card information.
Overview: Crossroads Cafe is a high volume, student run Cafe. This management position involves hiring, training staff, marketing, recipe development, ordering and inventories Due to the customer service, nature of this position, homework, laptops, earbuds and other personal electronic devices are not allowed while working.
• Must be physically able to lift 10-15 lbs. many times each shift and up to 45 lbs. once a day.
• Must be able to push and pull up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
• Requires frequent overhead reaching and bending.
• This job requires long periods of time standing.
• Good math skills and proper cash handling is essential
• Prior cashier training helpful, but not necessary.
Middlebury, VT CampusIs this an academic year or summer position?:
Academic YearOpen Until Filled:
NoQuicklink for Posting: