PPD Part-Time Motorcycle RiderCoach -FY 2021
PPD Part-Time Motorcycle RiderCoach -FY 2021
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at [email protected] or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
Conduct motorcycle safety courses that meet the standards of the curricula for Basic Rider Course 1 and Basic Rider Course 2.
- Classes are held year-round, regardless of weather
- Classes are offered various weekdays and weekends
Rider Coaches are required to take part in scheduled instructional meetings, professional development, and to complete and submit required surveys and class completion paperwork in a timely manner
- Be a resident of Nevada or a member of the Armed Forces of the United States stationed in Nevada
- Must have a certification from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation as either a RiderCoach or Instructor
- Licensed by the State of Nevada Program office to conduct training
Teaching students to ride requires a level of fitness to ensure a quality training experience and safety of everyone on the practice range.
Must be able to:
- Lift a tipped over training motorcycle, 60 lbs boxes of instructional material and gas cans weighing up to 40 lbs
- Push/pull training motorcycles weighing 300-480 lbs
- Bend repeatedly, hold arm/hand signals upright, and walk quickly when needed
- Stand for long periods (up to eight hours)
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions
$17.50-$20.50 per hour
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Resume /CV
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial College Transcripts (optional)
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CSN-External/job/CSN---Sahara-West-B-Classroom-Building/PPD-Part-Time-Motorcycle-RiderCoach--FY-2021_R0122106
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a person’s age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency