STOCK CLERK,FMP Facilities Mgmt & Planning, Materials Admin
STOCK CLERK,FMP Facilities Mgmt & Planning, Materials AdminTracking Code0867 Job Description
- Receiving and storing materials for daily stockroom and warehouse activities.
- Prepare material requisitions for appropriate invoicing/charging.
- Maintain, record and log items received, issued and shipped, including description of articles, type and other identifying information items into the enterprise resource planning system (ERP).
- Load and unload materials to and from trucks, using hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Prepare and pick stock and arrange for delivery.
- Perform daily inventory to reconcile stock variances.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Facilities Department by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned and adhering to general Policies and Procedures, including safety guidelines.
- Ability to work efficiently, productively, and with minimal supervision.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ANY SHIFT OR SCHEDULE
SALARY $ 20.8275/HOUR AND INCREASE TO $27.77/HOUR AFTER SIX MONTHS SERVICE.Required Skills
- General knowledge of stockroom/warehouse methods and practices, including packing and shipping a wide variety of commodities.
- 2-5 years of experience in all aspects of materials handling.
- 3 years’ experience in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with computerized inventory control systems.
- Mathematical ability and measurement skills necessary for accurate deliveries/storage/inventory.
- Physical condition allowing repetitive bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, lifting; capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, and using stairs, ladders, equipment for stockroom/warehouse setting, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Follow directions to meet timelines; work well independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Have and maintain a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- 2-5 years’ experience with ERP/MRO based systems and computerized inventory management systems.
- Proven ability to learn new computer applications or technology to support Stockroom/Warehouse functions.