Telecenter Counselor - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2020)
Position Title:Telecenter Counselor - Institutional Student Worker (Fall 2020) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:09/30/2020 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Telecenter Counselor. The Telecenter is an office in Undergraduate Admissions on the Gainesville campus where current students call prospective students with the objective to recruit and inform them about the University of North Georgia.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Telecenter employee you will be calling prospective students with a specific purpose and asking them for a call to action. If hired, you must be able to work 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. two nights a week every week (from MTWR) during our Fall and Spring semesters (excluding holidays).
- Must be knowledgeable about campus life at UNG, majors, and general admissions information
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker
- Customer Service Experience required
- Experience working at a front desk preferred
- Ability to work on a team or individually with minimal supervision.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.