Visiting Professor - Nursing
Visiting Professor - NursingJob no: 506036
Position type: Faculty Full Time
Benefit Status: Benefited-Non-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: School of Nursing
Applications Open: Aug 04 2020
General Summary of Position:
The University of Massachusetts Lowell Susan and Alan Solomont School of Nursing seeks a master’s prepared Registered Nurse with medical-surgical (acute care) expertise for a Visiting Professor position.
Visiting faculty are fully integrated within the Solomont School of Nursing, and their responsibilities also include advising students, committee involvement, and may include laboratory, clinical and/or didactic teaching.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Master of Science degree in Nursing
- Professional nursing experience
- Active Massachusetts RN license
- Preference will be given to candidates with university teaching experience
- Experience with virtual and electronic platforms, such as Blackboard, Zoom, and Shadow Health, and ATI Testing
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a CV, cover letter and teaching statement/philosophy with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.