Chief Diversity Officer
CHIEF DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION OFFICER
Classified Management Position
100% - 12 Months
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Exempt Position: This is an exempt position not subject to overtime pay.
Management earn 22 vacation days per fiscal year
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
•	A master's degree (in any discipline),
•	Three (3) years of formal training or leadership experience related to an administrative assignment with primary focus on diversity, equity and inclusion
•	Master's degree and five (5) years of related experience or terminal degree (PhD., EdD, JD) and three (3) years of experience in an area related to diversity, equity, inclusion, social justice, or leadership and organizational effectiveness
•	Documented evidence of a proactive role in leading initiatives that contribute to diversity, equity and inclusion
•	Demonstrated ability to articulate a meaningful commitment to the college's identity and mission
•	Demonstrated experience in budget management, hiring, staffing, supervising, and evaluating employees.
•	Experience in higher education
•	Experience in a collective bargaining environment, preferably in a public school or higher education environment
Please note, once your application is submitted you will not be able to add, change or upload documents. We advise that you carefully review your application and all the documents you have uploaded to ensure that they are free from errors and complete. If you cannot finish your application in one seating, you can save the application and return at a later date to continue editing or completing the process. Give yourself plenty of time to complete and submit your application by the stated closing date.
For full application instructions and position description, visit: https://pasadena.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=607
Additional or missing items will not be accepted after the closing date.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency