Part time casual, Wellness Screener
Title: Part time casual, Wellness Screener
Job no: 492513
Job Summary: Wellness screeners follow an established process to screen employees, students and visitors designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Applicants must be willing to be assigned to any of HACC’s service locations as needed (Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York)
Weekly hourly assignment may fluctuate (up to 28 hours per week)
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 0 years experience, or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Hiring Range: $12.34
Job Specific Task List:
- Set up the wellness station by ensuring supplies are disinfected and stocked - (Essential)
- Take temperatures of employees, students and visitors as they arrive to campus. - (Essential)
- Verify that employees, students and visitors have completed a wellness questionnaire no more than 24 hours prior to arriving on campus. - (Essential)
- Disinfect supplies used in the screening process throughout the shift. - (Essential)
- Complete online wellness screening training prior to their shift. - (Essential)
- Direct employees, students, or visitors who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to leave campus and recommend self-quarantine. - (Essential)
- Wear PPE, including but not limited to mask and gloves, and properly dispose used PPE. - (Essential)
- Observe recommended protocols for staying healthy, e.g. washing hands, maintaining social distancing, etc. - (Essential)
- Work variable shifts. - (Essential)
- Work collaboratively with on-site staff, including but not limited to facilities teams and security officers. - (Essential)
- Perform other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: - Weekly hourly assignment may fluctuate (up to 28 hours per week)
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
Advertised: Nov 13, 2020 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Dec 04, 2020 Eastern Standard Time
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.