Research Database Specialist-One Year Fixed Term
Research Database Specialist-One Year Fixed Term🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Information Analytics📅Jul 27, 2020 Post Date📅86961 Requisition #Research Database SpecialistOne Year Fixed Term TheStanford Cancer Institute (SCI) is one of an elite number of National Cancer Institute-DesignatedComprehensive Cancer Centers in the country, and is a prominent, dynamic,growing and complex Institute within the Stanford University School ofMedicine. The SCI actively works to build synergies and collaborationsamong faculty with cancer-relevant expertise from four Schools and over 30departments across Stanford University.TheMajeti Lab in the Division of Hematology is a part of the Stanford CancerInstitute (SCI) and is seeking a ResearchDatabase Specialist (Data Aide 3) to enter data from source documents into a computersystem and verify entries for accuracy and completeness. The position will alsoinvolve maintaining complex databases and developing tools and guidelines fordata collection and integrity. Work is performed by exercising independentjudgment and initiative in performing tasks. This is a one year fixed term position. Dutiesinclude:
- Experience with ElectronicData Capture (EDC)
- Some knowledge of medicalterminology
- Experience with Epic Systems
- InterpersonalSkills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues andclients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety:Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety;communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based ontraining and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to complywith all applicable University policies and procedures, including but notlimited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University'sAdministrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4743
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://cancer.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 86961