Noncredit Adjunct Faculty-Home Healthcare Instructor
Title:Noncredit Adjunct Faculty-Home Healthcare Instructor Posted Date:07/23/2020 Job Category:Adjunct Faculty Department:Correctional Edu & Spec Popula - HCES Position Status:Adjunct Position Summary:
This is a part-time position that teaches home health aide coursework.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Instructors will be able to:
1. Deliver on-line instruction in the content area of Home Health Aide;
2. Ability to use and/or learn the Canvas Learning Management System;
3. Provide instruction on proper techniques for home health care, companion and personal care, and safety and well-being,
4. Provide instruction on how to attain employment, resume preparation and career pathways;
5. Prepare students for General Healthcare Industry training credential.
In addition to teaching, instructors are responsible for:
• Assigning grades
• Recording attendance
• Attending mandatory meetings
• Completing all forms and documentation related to the course and all documentation required by the College.
1. Associate degree or higher in Home Healthcare Nutrition or related field, required;
2. Three years’ experience working in the Home Health Aide field required;
3. Experience working with diverse population;
4. Computer proficient;
5. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Work Schedule:Online; varied days.