Title:Noncredit Adjunct Faculty-Dietary Aide Instructor Posted Date:07/23/2020 Job Category:Adjunct Faculty Department:Correctional Edu & Spec Popula - HCES Position Summary:
This is a part-time position that teaches dietary aide coursework.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver on-line instruction in the content area of Dietary Aide;
2. Ability to use and/or learn the Canvas Learning Management System;
3. Provide instruction on food service sanitation, recording meals served, monitoring food
temperatures, cutlery and kitchen equipment, and much more;
4. Provide instruction on employment readiness, resume preparation and dietary career pathways;
5. Prepare students for General Culinary Industry training credential.
In addition to teaching, instructors are responsible for:
• Assigning grades
• Recording attendance
• Attending mandatory meetings
• Completing all forms and documentation related to the course and all documentation required by the College.
1. Associate degree or higher in Nutrition or Dietary related field, required;
2. Three years’ experience working in the dietary field required;
3. Experience working with diverse populations;
4. Computer proficient;
5. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Work Schedule:Various Days, Online.