Title:Noncredit Adjunct Faculty-Warehouse and Inventory Control Associate Instructor Posted Date:07/23/2020 Job Category:Adjunct Faculty Department:Correctional Edu & Spec Popula - HCES Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a part-time position that teaches the Warehouse Inventory and Control Associate course.
Instructors will be able to:
1. Deliver on-line instruction in the content area for warehouse inventory and control;
2. Ability to use and/or learn the Canvas Learning Management System;
3. Provide instruction in global supply chain and logistics, order of receiving activities, product storage, order processing, and packaging and shipment, and much more;
4. Provide instruction on how to attain employment, resume preparation and career pathways;
5. Prepare students for OSHA 10 General Industry training credential.
In addition to teach, instructors are responsible for:
• Assigning grades
• Recording attendance
• Attending mandatory meetings
• Complete all forms and documentation related to the course and all documentation required by the College
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associate degree in Warehousing and Logistics or related field, preferred;
2. Three years’ experience working in warehousing and inventory control;
3. Experience working with diverse population;
4. Computer proficient;
5. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Work Schedule:Online, varied days.