Now Hiring Academic Coaches!
Ever wondered about becoming an Academic Coach? Come Explore ACS- Academic Coaching Specialists! Our Academic Coaches are professional educators who work one-on-one with students as they transition from high school to college. This takes place in the form of regularly scheduled one-hour meetings each week, which are either in-person on their campus, or online. Coaches follow a pre-set curriculum and mentor their students’ progress each week by providing feedback to both the student and their families.
• Must have obtained a Mater’s degree or higher (or equivalent)
• Have college teaching experience
• Be familiar with online meeting technologies such as Zoom or GoToMeeting,
• Be able to maintain a professional working relationship with students and their families at all times
• Have a working knowledge of student development and adult learning theory
• A history of working with a diverse group of learners
• Be flexible and willing to learn and do things outside your comfort zone
• Bring your creativity and experience to your work with students and our team
• Must have students’ success at the heart of every decision
To inquire or apply, please visit www.AcademicCoachingSpecialists.com