Language Lab Student Assistant (Oconee) - Federal Work Study (Fall 2020)
Position Title:Language Lab Student Assistant (Oconee) - Federal Work Study (Fall 2020) Campus Location:Oconee Job Close Date:10/31/2020 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Language Lab Student Assistant to assist the Modern & Classical Languages Department on the Oconee campus.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Under the supervision of the Language Lab Coordinator, is tasked with facilitating workshops and completing assessments and feedback on student lab activities for all 1001/1002 students in Spanish.
- Assist students with the use of technology in the lab, with projects assigned by the professor and with tutoring and speaking practice as requested.
- Also complete administrative/clerical tasks to ensure the lab runs smoothly as directed by the Lab Coordinator.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.