Language Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2020)
Position Title:Language Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2020) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2020 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Language Lab Assistant on the Gainesville campus.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Facilitate workshops.
- Complete assessments and feedback on student lab activities for 1001/1002 students in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- Also be available for tutoring in Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.
- Assist students with the use of technology in the lab, with projects assigned by the professor.
- Assist with tutoring and speaking practice as requested.
- Complete administrative/clerical tasks to ensure the lab runs smoothly as directed by the FL Lab Coordinator.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.