About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves nearly 14,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that nearly 90** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2018.
**Based on fall 2018 credit enrollment.Requisition Number:
2020-043Posting Start Date:
Bachelors Additional Documentation:
Commensurate with Experience
Adjunct - Grant Writing Description/Job Summary
Under the direction of the Director of BusinessDevelopment in Workforce Development, the Grant Writing instructor will instruct, prepare, review, and provide the planning of appropriatelesson plans and activities for the students
Responsibilities/DutiesOverviewof position: Summary of position’s responsibilities: • Demonstrate skill,knowledge, and abilities in grant research, writing and implementation. Developcourse materials to focus instruction Grant reporting, proposal writing,professional communication and using data to compliment writing.
• Develop and use a variety of teaching methods and materials to assiststudents who have differing educational and experiential backgrounds in meetingthe course outcomes.
• Maintain appropriate professional relationships with students, colleagues,and the community.
• Evaluate students to measure their progress toward achievement of statedcourse outcomes within college policy and procedures.
• Review, evaluate, recommend, and effectively use student learning materials.
• Provide students with a written and accessible course syllabus that followsthe Course Syllabus Guidelines and facilitates a clear understanding betweenstudent and instructor of the content, goals, requirements, expectations,evaluation methods and schedule of work.
• Maintain daily attendance rosters. Submit final hard copies of dailyattendance rosters and grade sheets.
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
·Required BA/BS/MBAfrom a regionally accredited institution.·At least 5 years of experience in Business Administration and Grant writing·Personaltransportation is required.
Master's Degrr from a regionally accredited institution.
·At least 10years of experience in Business Administration and Grant writing·
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at 410-209-6007.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.
Email this job to a friend ×Subject:Your email address:Recipient's email address:Personal message:I came across this job and thought you may be interested.Human Verification:Send E-mail