At Cleveland State our mission is to build strong minds, careers and communities through exceptional teaching and learning, workforce development and service. We wish to hire staff with similar values who can help us accomplish those goals.
CLEVELAND STATE COMMUNITYCOLLEGE
is accepting applications for thefollowing position:
Reporting to the Executive Director of Advancement, the Grants Director will lead the College in obtaining external grant funding and restricted funds in support of the College’s strategic goals. The Grants Director will serve as the institution’s primary grants researcher, writer, administrator and liaison leading grant writing efforts including independent writing of proposals as well as leading proposal preparation teams and providing overarching editorial support to prepare competitive proposals.
The ideal candidate for the Grants Director position will be independent and goal-oriented with a highly meticulous and organized personality. This person will also oversee regulatory materials and will serve as the subject matter expert on numerous grants including training/advising college constituents on regulatory and grant writing practices and policies.
Requirements of the Position
● Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
● Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in writing and successful grant proposals and reporting.
● Knowledge and skills of current technologies related to grant development.
● Highly capable in using collaborative tools such as Google Suite and/or grants management software.
● Communication skills: writing, reading, speaking, listening, and assimilation; and correlation of information across discipline areas and division missions.
● Adaptability to high-pressure, deadline sensitive environment.
Closing Date: August 2, 2020
SALARY RANGE: $49,430 - $61,790