Adjunct Instructor – Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Job no: 492225
Work type: Adjunct
Categories: Academic Affairs, Adjunct, Nursing
Job Summary/Basic Function
We are seeking qualified candidates who have both teaching and industry experience as an Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner instructor and are licensed to practice in the following states:
• New Hampshire
Only applicants licensed to work in the states listed above will be considered.
• Currently Practicing as an Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
• Minimum of one year experience working as a licensed NP (graduate school experience does not apply)
• Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, unencumbered license
• Demonstrated ability to coach and assist students in achieving their academic goals
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Special consideration will be given to those with licenses in the following states: CA, DE, IL, LA, NH, TN, WA or multi-state licenses
• Terminal degree from accredited institution in a related field
• Current State Licensure: State licenses or willingness to obtain licensure in the following states preferred: CA, DE, IL, LA, NH, TN, WA or multi-state licenses
• Experience using Canvas or other relevant online course delivery platform
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background screening.
Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: July 02, 2020