Adjunct, English & Communcations
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Wheeling University - Wheeling, WVPosition Type Part TimeEducation Level Graduate DegreeSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage NegligibleJob Shift AnyJob Category EducationDescription
Adjunct faculty to teach part-time in the undergraduate English/Communications program.
- Serve as a mentor to students
- Teach courses within the English department
- Perform other assigned and related tasks as directed by the Program Chair/Dean
All applicants must provide the following:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- A listing of prior courses taught, the dates when the courses were taught, and the locations where they were taught
- A copy of transcripts from all schools awarding degrees to the applicant (official copies preferred)
- A list of references to include three (3) personal references and contacts at prior places of employment listed on the c.v.
- MA in Communications with experience in teaching Public Speaking, Business Communications, Integrative Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Digital Communications.
- MA in English with specialty in Writing and Composition.
- TEFL/TESOL instructors also sought
- Prior experience as an instructor in secondary or higher education preferred.