Adjunct, Exercise Science
Job DetailsLevel UndisclosedJob Location Wheeling University - Wheeling, WVPosition Type SeasonalEducation Level Graduate DegreeSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage NegligibleJob Shift AnyJob Category EducationDescription
Wheeling University is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty for the following areas of 2020-2021 instruction starting in Fall 2020. All applicants must have a Master degree or higher with some non-Master candidates eligible with specific industry and/or business training certifications, licensures and workforce management experience. Online teaching experience in Blackboard or a comparable LMS is required. Blackboard Teaching Practitioner Certification preferred. Ability and willingness to manage student internships, site placements, and applied work projects is also preferred for all disciplines and positions.
- Serve as a mentor to students
- Teach courses within the Exercise Science department
- Perform other assigned and related tasks as directed by the Program Chair/Dean
- Master's of Science degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Ph. D. preferred
- Prior experience as an instructor in secondary or higher education preferred.