Digital Media Specialist
Digital Media Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Type: Full-time Staff
Post Date: 05/21/2020
Position Available Date: 05/28/2020
Set up, support and service audiovisual equipment in classrooms, university-sponsored events and assigned facilities.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. An Associate's degree from an accredited university in an audio/visual or technology related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in audiovisual and multimedia equipment, including projector, interactive TV and commercial projection device, set up and support in an employment, commercial, educational or similar environment is required.
- Experience working with work order or ticketing software and audio/digital video editing software and hardware is preferred.
- Experience working with digital signage software is preferred.
- Experience working with audiovisual automation and distribution system, such as Crestron, Kramer, is preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a current and valid Texas driver's license and be insurable under UMHB auto policy.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18od6cfx
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency $GUID