Enroll in the STEM - Career Adjunct Talent Pool
Position Title: Enroll in the STEM - Career Adjunct Talent Pool
Salary: Cureent Adjunct Rate
• Computer Numeric Controlled CNC Machining - Four years of relevant work experience
• HVAC/Refrigeration - Four years of relevant work experience
• Engineering Technology courses - Bachelor’s degree in discipline AND relevant work experience or license or certificate in discipline
• Machining - Four years of relevant work experience
• Mechatronics - Four years of relevant work experience
• Welding - Four years of relevant work experience
*Experience with training or classroom teaching preferred.
The School STEM - Career invites you to apply for our adjunct talent pool. Our adjuncts teach daytime and/orevening course(s). MVCC classes are offered in atraditional classroom settings, online and hybrid formats. Specific needs forinstruction are determined at the beginning of eachsemester. You will be invited to apply as needs are determined. You must apply to specific positions to be considered for hire.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
MVCC does not discriminate. MVCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. MVCC offers a comprehensive employee enrichment program. Official academic transcripts required upon hire.
Review Start Date: 6/26/2020
Review of applications will begin on the review start date and will continue until successful candidates have been identified.