Head of School- AIE Seattle
The Academy of Interactive Entertainment (AIE) is the leading specialist educator for game development, 3D animation and VFX. Established in 1996 as a non-profit organization to grow the creative digital sector, AIE pioneered specialist education in these fields throughout our campuses in the United States and Australia.
AIE Seattle is located in the Seattle Center Armory, operated by a professional, supportive, and highly-skilled team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Head of School to join our team at the Seattle Campus.
- Manage the development & growth of the Seattle campus
- Obtain accreditation for Seattle campus and maintain all aspects of compliance for accreditation
- Oversee the recruitment, management & development needs of staff
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders including schools, industry and government
- Organize industry talks for AIE students and coordinate master classes and workshops
- Facilitate new programs to increase pathways to AIE courses and from AIE courses
- To initiate changes to policies and procedures when required
- Assist in the annual development of campus budget
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly experienced in higher education management and leadership
- Experience in vocational education training
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines • Initiative and ability to learn
- Commitment to quality assurance
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Experience with Student Management Systems
- Knowledge in video games development, animation, film and/or visual effects
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Applications should contain a Cover Letter addressing the Skills and Knowledge requirements as well as a Résumé to [email protected]