Adjunct Faculty – Mathematics, Statistics & Math Education
Job no: 494563
Work type: Temporary part time
Location: Glassboro, New Jersey
Categories: Faculty - College of Science and Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics is seeking adjunct faculty to teach courses in mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, and mathematics education. Teaching limits are no more than 12 credits per academic year (fall and spring semesters) and no more than 8 credits any academic semester.
Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, mathematics education, or a field clearly related to the course, is required. Preference will be given to applicants with previous teaching experience, favorable recommendations from references, and favorable previous teaching evaluations.
The application must be submitted through our online application system. Please note that you need to upload of the following materials on your first visit to the system:
- a complete application must include: a resume
- a cover letter including a weekly schedule of availability
- unofficial graduate transcripts
- the names and contact information for two references who can write a letter about your teaching (you will need these letters in order to be hired)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to upload two recent letters of recommendation, as well as one or two previous, recent, teaching evaluations (if available).
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
Advertised: Jan 13 2020 Eastern Standard Time