DIRECTOR OF MASTER'S MARKETING & ENROLLMENT, College of Arts & Sciences, Graduate Tracking Code0646 Job Description
The Director of Master's Admission and Recruitment is responsible for all aspects of the master's student program growth in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. The Director reports to the Associate Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and works closely with Department Chairs, Graduate Program Directors, and Program Coordinators. The Director is responsible for meeting and exceeding enrollment targets, and will build and execute a masters enrollment strategy for the school, which will consist of well-defined marketing, recruitment, scholarship, and yield plans.
A cover letter is required for consideration.
- Masters degree required.
- Five to eight years of progressive responsibility over graduate enrollment management at the masters level, including the creation and execution of recruitment practices, yield strategies, and tuition discounting models.
- Comprehensive understanding of graduate education and its complexities in todays marketplace, particularly in an arts and sciences environment.
- Significant experience with admission and recruitment software, including CRMs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in addition to an outstanding ability to problem solve and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular