History Adjunct Faculty
History Adjunct FacultyDivision:
College of Arts and SciencesDepartment:
History/Political Sci. Dept.Location:
La Verne Central CampusJob Description:
The University of La Verne is a private not-for-profit university founded in 1891 located in La Verne, California. The core values that we live by are Ethical Reasoning, Diversity and Inclusivity, Lifelong Learning and Community and Civic Engagement.
If you’re passionate about these values, join us at the University of La Verne!
The Department of History & Political Science invites applications for adjunct faculty positions to teach introductory and advanced undergraduate courses in history and methods of historical research analysis.
This is a continuous recruitment for an applicant pool to fill part-time, adjunct assignments on an as-needed basis. Applications are accepted year-round and will remain in the pool.Required Qualifications:
A Ph.D. in History is preferred. Although M.A and ABD candidates in History will also be considered.Benefits Summary:
Below is a list of benefits and perks offered to Adjunct Faculty:
- Benefit Hub (discount perks)
- Free Parking
- Adjunct Faculty Development Funds
- Staff discounted lunches at the Spot
- 10% off discount at the University of La Verne Bookstore and Graphics
- Tuition Remission (Senior Adjuncts)
- Contribution Retirement Plan (must meet hours) for Mandatory – Voluntary Contribution at anytime
- Medical (must meet hours)
- Utilize services offered at CTL and the wellness center.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion and clearance of a background check and employment verification.
La Verne is Tier 1 in U.S. News 2017 “America’s Best Colleges” National University rankings for the seventh straight year, and again made Forbes “America’s Top Colleges” rating (WASC Accredited).Posting Number:
AF017PJob Open Date:
03/02/2020Open Until Filled: