COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST, School of Medicine, Pulmonary Center
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST, School of Medicine, Pulmonary CenterTracking Code0164 Job Description
The All of Research Program – New England Consortium, is looking for a experienced, highly motivated, personable and organized professional who is passionate about establishing community connections and coordinating strong community engagement strategies to support the All of Us Research Program New England Consortium (AoURPNE).
The goal of this position is to ensure successful implementation of the research program’s engagement and communication plan to meet national and local milestones for engagement, enrollment, and retention of diverse participants. Under the direction of the All of Us (AoU) Engagement and Communications leadership and reporting to the Communications and Engagement Manager, assists in the identification, development, and maintenance of relationships with community groups, primary care and specialty practices, and faith-based organizations to enhance the All of Us Research Program's (AoURP’s) presence in diverse communities.Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in either Community Engagement, Community based Marketing Communications, Public Relations Strategy, Political Campaigns, Education-based Customer Service or Sales- especially new business development- is preferred.
- Bi-lingual candidate preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, desktop publishing and Excel preferred.
- Highly organized administrator with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
- 5 % in state travel required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment and stand for long periods of time.
- Experience working with stakeholders such as disease-based communities or underrepresented minority and or/gender orientation communities strongly preferred.
* Only applications with cover letters will be required.
* Writing sample required at time of interview
This is a grant funded position.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.