Adjunct Lecturer for Geospatial Analysis
Present Position Number:
PT Instruct/LecturerPosition Title:
Adjunct Lecturer for Geospatial AnalysisPosition Summary:
The Virginia Institute of Marine Science at the College of William & Mary is recruiting a pool or persons for possible part-time adjunct teaching positions. This pool will be accessible ONLY when an opening arises and is based on funding. Your credentials will remain active as long as the pool position is available, but for no more than a year. After one year, if you are still interested, you must submit your application materials to the most current adjunct pool.Required Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in Marine Science, Geographic Information Systems or Geographic Spatial Analysis
Skills and Competencies
- Expertise in applying geographic spatial analysis in marine science research
- Experience teaching GIS
Skills and Compentencies
- Excellent communication skills
111200 Academic StudiesLocation:
VIMS - GloucesterJob Open Date:
11/25/2019Review Begin Date:
11/29/2019Open Until Filled:
AdjunctSpecial Application Instructions:
Application materials for the position should include:
1) A cover letter describing professional education, experience, and suitability for the position.
2) A full curriculum vitae.
3) The names, addresses (including titles and institutions), email addresses, and telephone numbers of three references.
William & Mary is committed to providing a safe campus community. W&M conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.EEO Statement:
William & Mary is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access employer and actively encourages applications from minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans.