Job location: Remote Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
R0004404 Job Description:
Saybrook University is seeking a Federal Work Study Student to join its Department of Academic Affairs as a Project Assistant.
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Program Review, the Federal Work Study Student: Project Assistant is responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks to support Academic Affairs in its input of data into Taskstream Accountability Management System (AMS).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of Program Learning Outcomes, program descriptions into Taskstream AMS, developing AMS Workspaces.
- Developing and implementing online forms overviewing program review guidelines and steps the institution is taking to disseminate to stakeholders.
- Creating and/or updating department data bases within Taskstream as needed.
- Delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed
- Updating Canvas course shells, if needed.
- Assisting in the preparations of flowcharts and descriptions of each degree program’s research sequence, procedures, and curriculum mapping.
- Creates drafts of official committee correspondence and meeting notes.
- Contribute to the development of new processes and procedures around the annual assessment and program review.
- Triage of Department e-mail
- Clerical duties
- Review research for various projects
- Create Microsoft Word and Excel documents for various projects
- Support curriculum and competencies development
- Utilize MS Office 365 tools, including Word, Excel, forms, and flow for various projects
- Candidate must be a current Saybrook student in good standing.
- Must have applied for federal work study via the FAFSA
- Candidate must present and express her/himself well to carry out contact with faculty and students.
- Candidate must demonstrate competence in writing, MS Office 365 applications, Canvas, and data base management.
- Technologically skilled in communication, presentation, and online learning systems
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
About Saybrook University:
Saybrook University was founded over 40 years ago by some of the greatest minds of the 20th century and continues to inspire a new generation of innovators. A non-profit regionally accredited university known for its commitment to humanistic studies and rigorous research, Saybrook University’s academic model puts the student at the center of everything we do to provide a
unique, transformational, learning experience. Saybrook offers advanced degrees in organizational systems, psychology, mind-body medicine, and counseling, all in flexible learning formats to help students continue to be active contributors to the fields they work in while they advance their education. Saybrook University is proud to be a diverse, inclusive community of creative, compassionate innovators dedicated to pursing new ways of thinking and doing for our professions, organizations, and communities.
For more information, visit www.saybrook.edu.
Saybrook University offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Saybrook University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.