Bus Driver (Part Time)
Part-time driver (20-29 hours per week) to transport Shawnee Community College athletic teams and student groups to various activities.Qualifications
Successful driver applicants:
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age;
- Must have a verifiable, good driving history for the past three (3) years. “Good driving history” is defined as not more than one moving violation or one at fault accident. MVR’s will be requested and all application information is verified. Unreported items will result in termination of employment;
- Must have no DUI convictions;
- Must show proof of personal auto insurance;
- Must have a verifiable, positive work history with no separations due to substance abuse violations;
- Must have documentation of a current Commercial Drivers License physical exam and a CDL (Class C), including Passenger Endorsement.
$14.00 per hour driving / $9.00 per hour wait time.Application Deadline
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone. No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992