Adjunct Lecturer, Digital Design ProgramLocation:
New Orleans Area and RemoteOpen Date:
Oct 28, 2019Description:
The Digital Design Program at Tulane University’s School of Professional Advancement (SoPA) seeks qualified individuals for its part-time Adjunct Lecturer pool and welcomes applicants at any time. The specific courses involved will vary from semester to semester; openings to teach these courses develop on a periodic basis depending on department teaching needs. SoPA courses may be taught at the Uptown campus, Elmwood campus or online.
The anticipated need is for Adjunct Lecturers to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Digital Design that may include Graphic Design, Interactive Design (UX, UI, Web, App Dev) and Game Art & Animation. You may apply here if your content expertise is in any of the aforementioned areas.
For a complete list of courses by track, visit :https://digitaldesign.tulane.edu/badegreeplansQualifications:
- M.A. or M.F.A. In your content area of expertise OR;
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of professional experience in your field;
- An online website showcasing a portfolio of work and your students’ work (if applicable);
- Several years of professional experience directly related to course offering
- University-level teaching experience is preferred
Candidates must apply in Interfolio and provide an updated CV and link to portfolio website. Additional materials for submission may include sample syllabi of courses taught, teaching evaluations from courses taught, letters of recommendation