Program & Portfolio Manager
DescriptionJob Purpose: Manage enterprise level programs and portfolios through administrative support, data analysis, tracking and reporting. Oversee and support project execution through continual coordination of program/portfolio plans, data analysis, reporting and education.Major Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned programs throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, and time and cost constraints.
- Compile and respond to data requests to facilitate the development of recommendations to address/resolve potential and existing Institute and unit-level challenges.
- Develop data analysis, financial modeling, and benchmarking for project requests and potential initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintain tools and processes for portfolio management and enterprise level tracking.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of materials related to project/program management education and mentoring.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Data Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Five to seven years job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: Ability to communicate effectively; organizational and facilitation skills.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Senior Vice President Administration
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2019, 2:09:14 PM