Application Developer I (.75 FTE)
DescriptionJob Purpose: Perform basic level system analysis, definition and design for new software applications. Modify and maintain existing applications.
- Participate in system analysis, definition and design.
- Develop, test and implement technical solutions.
- Modify and maintain existing applications.
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications.
- Provide technical support and training to functional users
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Up to two years of job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires basic skills in application of query language, web development tools, procedural development tools, relational databases, structured programming and understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: College of Design
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2019, 9:00:56 AM