DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Job Title Admissions Coordinator
Job ID 3656
Location Loop Campus
Full/Part Time Full-Time
At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences. We seek collaborative, open-minded and hard working professionals to work in a real world urban learning environment. Are you exceptional, yet modest and open to challenges? We seek achievers and leaders that want to bring their passion and skills to our well-respected community of approachable colleagues. Build your career with us.
The Graduate Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator position reports to the Associate Director of Kellstadt Graduate School of Business (KGSB) Operations. This role is integral to recruiting/admissions success and is responsible for managing critical behind-the-scenes elements of the admission process, coordinating student-centered communications from Recruiting and Student Service resource email-boxes, managing aspects of current student records and staffing recruiting events.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Apply course waivers, substitutions, and transfer credit for MBA and MS students at admission.
- Manage Recruiting and Student Service resource mailboxes and answer student questions.
- Assign advisors to new students at enrollment.
- Process international student documents for I-20 processing.
- Assist with recruiting events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School Degree.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft.
Other Skills & Abilities Reqd
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage duties with different deadlines.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and move boxes up to 25 pounds on the day of events.
You may upload other attachments (Transcripts, Portfolios, Writing samples) in the “My Activities” tab of your profile.
Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Salary & Benefits Package:
DePaul offers a comprehensive package including competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain the best talent in order to further the University's mission. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Required Background Check: