Research Administrative Coordinator Pr
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleResearch Administrative Coordinator PrRequisition NumberRE20758Working TitleResearch Coordinator PrDepartment Name7H042: Center for Health Services ResearchWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level45Salary Range$44,762-73,861/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
5 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Requires handling of light-weight objects up to 10 pounds, or some standing or walking.Shift
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pmJob Summary
This position will assist the PI in all phases of the projects, including start-up activities, finalization of data collection instruments and interview protocols. Responsibilities on the project will include: coordinating the day-to-day research activities, screening and interviewing clients; monitoring data collection and analysis activities; monitoring study milestones, and developing study reports. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining confidential participant files and monitoring uploads of study data. Will also be responsible for reconciling participant incentive payments and ensuring that appropriate fiscal records and documentation are kept. Will perform routine data quality control checks, and will communicate regularly with the MPIs to discuss implementation issues.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
MS Office, EndNote, knowledge and experience of project & budget management, QI methodology, basic stats/epi.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/Experience
Master’s degree and healthcare experience preferred.Deadline to Apply10/30/2019University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please select the option that best represents your number of full years paid, full-time, employment experience in research, program coordination, and/or program administration.
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * How many years of IRB experience do you have?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Describe the roles you have played in various professional projects.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter