"As Needed" Part-time Instructor - Spanish or French (2020)
Part-time instructor for a multi-site college in the University System of Georgia. Reporting to the Dean of the Division of Humanities, the part-time instructor is responsible for preparing for and delivering instruction for courses in Spanish or French language.
Georgia Highlands is a growing and progressive institution with opportunities for the individual selected to grow with us. With a focus on employee wellness and development, the culture is warm and embracing, while the work is fast paced and challenging.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the lives of literally thousands of students and their families.
• Manage courses through systematic use of syllabi
• Keep accurate records of students’ class performance, attendance, and grades
• Adopt and implement common course objectives
• Attend part-time faculty orientation prior to the beginning of the semester
• Participate in assessment of student learning outcomes.
• Master’s degree with 18 hours of graduate-level Spanish or French courses
• Available to teach day, evening, or weekends at any of the Georgia Highlands College instructional sites.
Salary determined by instructor part-time pay scale
Required Documents to Attach
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Attach unofficial transcripts with your application. Official transcripts will be required upon offer of employment.