Data Analyst, Title V Grant
Posting DetailsPosition Information Posting Number: 0000938Job Title: Data Analyst, Title V GrantPS Position#: Position Status: Full-TimeSalary: Starting salary range of $43,015 - $47,317 is based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C41. Placement on scale is commensurate with education and related work experience.Classification: AdministrativeDepartment:Institutional Research, Effectiveness & Planning POSTING TEXT Job Summary/Basic Function:
Please note: This is a 100% grant-funded position with an anticipated grant end date of August 2024.
Coordinate various grant-funded research initiatives with special emphasis on assessing educational outcomes; build, organize, and maintain research databases; assist with developing and administering surveys; support focus group data collection; disseminate research data to internal stakeholders and external regulatory, institutional, and accrediting bodies as appropriate.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide research, data analytics, and evaluation support to Project Directors.
- Support multiple grant initiatives and report data to appropriate committees and organizations.
- Collaborate with Project Directors on annual reports.
- Extract data (including disaggregated) from existing data systems, analyzing the data, and providing results to appropriate stakeholders within an equity framework.
- Work closely with the Director of Institutional Research, Effectiveness, and Planning in order to maintain a coherent data structure and communication process of grant initiatives for the college.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Create, implement, and assess surveys and facilitate focus group activities.
- Provide software and statistics training to faculty, staff, and administration.
- Write and support PeopleSoft and MS Access queries for faculty, staff, and administration.
- Provide data to state and federal government and organizations.
- Respond to ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a grant-funded position. Continuation of the position is based on the continuation of the grant and satisfactory job performance. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree
- One (1) year of related work experience
- Must be knowledgeable in assessment, database management, and query skills
- Must have extensive knowledge in computer software, including Access, Excel, and Word
- Proficient with data visualization (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Able to work independently and interact with multiple constituencies
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience with Oracle/PeopleSoft and/or SPSS
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Bachelor's (or higher) degree?
- * Do you have one (1) year of related work experience?
- * Do you have experience with Oracle/PeopleSoft and/or SPSS?
- * Are you available to work evenings and weekends as needed?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Other Document