Director of Enrollment Management
ISEP is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping students overcome the financial and academic barriers to international experiences: studying, interning and volunteering. Through ISEP, student build real connections and gain a true understanding of what it is like to live in another culture, thereby developing inter-cultural competencies and a global outlook. ISEP is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping students overcome the financial and academic barriers to international experiences: studying, interning and volunteering. Through ISEP, students build real connections and gain a true understanding of what it is like to live in another culture, thereby developing inter-cultural competencies and a global outlook. Since our founding in 1979, we have become the largest global membership network for student mobility in the world, with 300 member universities in 50 countries.
The Director of Enrollment Management is responsible for developing a student advising strategy that will maintain a high level of customer service and meet student needs throughout the enrollment process. The Director will work closely with Member Relations, Marketing and Communications and the Director of Program Operations on strategic planning and initiatives for the Enrollment Management Department. The Director will be highly involved with ISEPs Customer Relation Management (CRM) software and will report data to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- External: ISEP Coordinators, ISEP Students
- Internal: Student Advisors, Director of Program Operations, Member Relations, Marketing, IT
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads a team of four to five Student Advisors to engage with students around the world by telephone and electronic channels (email, live web meetings, etc.) while successfully promoting ISEP programs and converting leads into completed program applications.
- Develops student advising strategy to maintain high levels of customer service regarding response time to student inquiries and to meet student needs throughout the enrollment process
- Manages operations around student leads in the CRM from early lead to application submitted
- Trains, coaches, and monitors staff in the areas of technical development and exceptional service delivery
- Directly advises students as necessary
- Creates performance metrics to ensure consistent customer service and sales performance
- Oversees curriculum mapping initiatives with strategic partners
- Develops a collaborative team environment that fosters growth and the desire to help others
- Maintains knowledge of trends regarding students in higher education and implements strategic process and advising changes to keep ISEP competitive in student satisfaction and advising
- Reports to CMO on lead volume and conversion rates and includes this data in the strategic planning for the department
- Works closely with Director of Program Operations to address barriers to student enrollment due to process challenges
- Works closely with Member Relations Department to identify high priority initiatives and to support member relations strategy for increasing student numbers
OTHER RECURRING DUTIES
Collaborate with marketing to develop and monitor a marketing plan and activities to ensure that messages are on point, on-schedule and directed to the right audience to meet targets.
Provide information for reports to leadership and governance (Board of Directors, Executive Team and Council of Advisors)
Provide periodic reports on progress toward goals and updates on initiatives.
Lead special projects as assigned
- Five to six years of experience in an admissions office, call center, or similar environment; experience in an international organization or higher education office strongly preferred
- Must possess proven customer service and sales skills, strong verbal communications, and a desire to help others
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working with a CRM system
- Thorough knowledge of sales and customer service operations, including staffing, technology, performance analytics, and service levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a range of audiences
- Keen data analyst with a demonstrated record of metrics-based decision-making
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and shows initiative
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet hard deadlines
- Strong background using a variety of technologies
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with students
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their resume, cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected] Application deadline: October 23, 2019.
ISEP is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.