STUDENT EMPLOYEE - Immersive Technology Specialist
Posting DetailsPosting Detail Information Job #SE1000477RRJob TitleSTUDENT EMPLOYEE - Immersive Technology SpecialistWorking TitleJob CategoryOn Campus - Both work study and non work study eligibleDepartmentInformation TechnologyDepartment LocationJob HallFLSANon-ExemptStudent LevelTechnical Services Assistant AHourly Rate$11.80Hours per week8-10Anticipated Work ScheduleDuties and Responsibilities
Provide direct support for faculty and students with the use of immersive learning technologies. Staff the studio in the Instructional Media Lab and provide drop-in consulting support, develop documentation materials, create online training tutorials, and assist with digital media production. Areas of support include 360 video production and editing, third-party VR development applications, hardware and software demonstrations, campus engagement and demonstrations, and more.Required Qualifications
• Customer Service Experience
• Willingness to learn
• Desire to teach and help others
• Experience with immersive technology platforms and hardware (Oculus, Vive, Daydream)
• Experience with 360 editing in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects is a plus
• Experience in ARKit and ARCore is a plus.
• Experience in Unity and Unreal Engine is a plus
Instructions to apply:
1. Attend a mandatory information session.
2. Fill out our online application.
Please see our hiring website for more information and to submit an application: www.ithaca.edu/it/general/studentemploy
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).