Digital and Social Media Coordinator
Position DetailsReq ID: req7433 Position Title: Digital and Social Media Coordinator Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9940 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: External Affairs Location Address:
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74107
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 0.00 - 0.00, Commensurate Work Schedule: Typically 8 hours/day, 5 days/week Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary: The Digital and SocialMedia Coordinator will support marketing efforts for OSU Center for HealthSciences and OSU Medicine’s social media and digital marketing initiatives. TheDigital and Social Media Coordinator is customer-service focused and hasexperience developing digital and social media strategies and tactics, whileoptimizing marketing performance and engagement. The Digital and Social MediaCoordinator will create content for digital campaigns. The Digital and Social MediaCoordinator will develop and maintain electronic newsletters, digital adcampaigns, social media campaigns as well as identify target audiences and plandigital efforts as needed by OSU-CHS and OSU Medicine to reach target audiences,including potential medical and graduate students, high school pipeline,alumni, patients, and other stakeholders. The Coordinator will organize digitalmarketing campaigns. Collaborate with key stakeholders. Serves as backup webcoordinator.
Typical office environment.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.) Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, mass communications, English, or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of related experience
- Must have strong written communication skills, and photography skills
- Experience in digitalmarketing strategy and tactics is required with working knowledge of socialplatforms, PPC, SEO, SEM, and email
- Master's degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, mass communications, English, or a related field
- At least three (3) years of experience in digital marketing, public relations and/or journalism, advertising or online marketing
- Experience with social media, especially monitoring and creatingmessages for an organization
- Experience working in an academicsetting
- Photography and video content development and production is a plus