Coordinator of Clinical Contracts (Part-time)
Shenandoah University’s School of Health Professions is accepting applications for a part-time Coordinator of Clinical Contracts position located in Winchester, VA.
The Coordinator of Clinical Contracts will serve as the central point of contact for clinical contracts within the School of Health Professions. As such, she/he will make sure that clinical contracts negotiated by the Divisions of AT, OT, PA, PT, PH, and CSD are maintained, evaluated and updated on a regular basis to make sure that our clinical partnerships are appropriately integrated within the programs and that inter-professional opportunities can be pursued.
- Maintain clinical database
- Maintains standardized patient database
- Participate within the School of Health Professions and University as requested.
- Maintain, review and update all clinical contracts within the School of Health Professions.
- Explore opportunities for inter-professional placements for AT, OT, PA, PH, PT, and CSD students, and coordinate efforts with the Schools of Nursing and Pharmacy.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years of experience in a field related to the position.
- Experience working within healthcare education is preferred.
- Experience working with graduate students preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Professional demeanor.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
*Note: A pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required as a condition of employment. If the job requires driving for University business, a satisfactory driving record will also be required.
Complete application submissions will include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references. All noted documents must be submitted in order to receive full consideration.
Click HERE to apply for this position. Then click one of the “Resume/CV” button choices in the “Apply” box at the bottom of the posting to input your information. If this is the first time you will have applied to a Shenandoah University position using this process, please choose the “New” option. Be prepared to upload the previously referenced documents as you go through this process. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a qualified candidate is selected.
Shenandoah University prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
To apply for this job please visit shenandoahuniversity-openhire.silkroad.com.