DescriptionJob Purpose: Perform advanced custodial services and facilitate and/or oversee routine and detailed housekeeping operations to ensure assigned unit/facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.Major Responsibilities:
- Assign and inspect custodial/housekeeping work and related projects/activity to maintain unit/facility cleanliness levels and appearance.
- Perform specialized cleaning operations necessary to ensure unit/facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
- Maintain supply inventory necessary to successfully perform routine and detailed custodial services.
- Respond to and execute as appropriate direct or system transmitted service requests.
- May transport custodial employees to and from work assignments.
- May operate and/or maintain assigned power equipment related to custodial services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/ GED or Vocational School Diploma
- Work Experience: Three to five years job related experience
- Certifications: Valid Driver's License
- Skills: Ability to follow prescribed instructions, effectively communicate, operate basic computer applications and, work independently and as a member of a team.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Student Center
Job Posting: Jan 8, 2020, 4:00:57 PM