Adjunct Faculty - Psychology (Williams Bay, WI)
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
George Williams College of Aurora University in Williams Bay, WI is looking to build a pool of qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses in the Psychology department. The ideal candidate is able to teach across the General Psychology curriculum; however, we have particular need for candidates able to teach any of the following courses:
- Learning and Motivation– available in Spring 2020
- Personality – available in Spring 2020
- Lifespan Development, Child & Adolescent Development, and/or Adult Development and Aging
- Psychological Disorders (Abnormal Psychology)
- Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- Sensation and Perception
Candidates must have a completed master's degree in Psychology or related field.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:[email protected]
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.